The Tokyo Central Japanese Language School (TCJ) is situated two minutes’ walk from Shinjuku Station, in the heart of Tokyo.
We provide thorough guidance for students with all kinds of goals, whether they’re studying Japanese for the first time, planning to enter higher education, or embark on a career.
Our Japanese language courses include those matched to the different levels, needs, and study periods of our students.
We offer goal-oriented instruction in our long-term international student course, short-term international student course, daily courses, summer courses, private lessons, business Japanese courses, and JLPT special prep course.
What I learned at TCJ helped me not only grabbing a chance to go on graduate school, but also getting a job in Japan.
The good location, reasonable tuition fees and the visa support system made me decide to enter TCJ!
- The homepage was renewed
The school is ideally located in Shinjuku, the beating heart of Tokyo.
It’s conveniently located for all destinations—only 7 minutes to Shibuya, and 12 minutes to Akihabara.
We’re active on a range of social media.
- Facebook We post day-to-day information about the school, event information, and study tips in both English and Japanese.
- Twitter We post updates to Facebook and Instagram.
- Instagram We introduce our students and the school, share information about Japan today, and post guides on how to write hiragana, katakana, and kanji.
- Youtube We upload videos about the school, videos about events, videos with comments by students, and more. We’re planning to continue uploading all kinds of videos!
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Click here for our inquiry form
We always aim to reply within three days.
See here for telephone inquiries
We always have staff who can speak Japanese, English, and Chinese available
- ・Mon–Fri: 9:00 – 19:00
- ・Sat: 9:00 – 18:00
- ※These times are given for JST.