The Tokyo Central Japanese Language School (TCJ) is located directly in front of Shinanomachi Station, in the heart of Tokyo.
We provide thorough guidance for students with all kinds of goals, whether they’re studying Japanese for the first time, planning to enter higher education, or embark on a career.
Our Japanese language courses include those matched to the different levels, needs, and study periods of our students.
What I learned at TCJ helped me not only grabbing a chance to go on graduate school, but also getting a job in Japan.
The good location, reasonable tuition fees and the visa support system made me decide to enter TCJ!
- Notice of New Year holiday
- Evening Course Start!!
- Golden Week Holiday Closing Notice
- New Year Holiday Closing Notice (2018-19)
We’re active on a range of social media.
- Facebook We post day-to-day information about the school, event information, and study tips in both English and Japanese.
- Twitter We post updates to Facebook and Instagram.
- Instagram We introduce our students and the school, share information about Japan today, and post guides on how to write hiragana, katakana, and kanji.
- Youtube We upload videos about the school, videos about events, videos with comments by students, and more. We’re planning to continue uploading all kinds of videos!
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Click here for our inquiry form
We always aim to reply within three days.
Inquiry about admission
For corporate inquiries
See here for telephone inquiries
We always have staff who can speak Japanese, English, and Chinese available
- ・Mon–Fri: 9:00 – 19:00
- ※These times are given for JST.