Corporate Profile and History of TCJ Tokyo Central Japanese Language School
Tokyo Central Japanese Language School (TCJ) was founded in 1988. Since then TCJ has been committed to Japanese language education and language teacher training. TCJ’s efforts in building the “Cross-cultural Communication” atmosphere and “Teacher-based Educational Operation” have been highly recognized by educational institutes both in and outside the country.
- Founded in Shin-Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Started Japanese language education for overseas students and Japanese teacher training
- Started cooperation with University of Hawaii at Manoa and other institutes
- Started education training program with Griffith University, Australia
- Founded TCJ office in Seoul, Korea
- School moved to Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku
- Founded TCJ office in Dalian, China
- Participated Earthquake Relief Volunteer Activity for Japanese language schools
- School moved to Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku
- School moved to Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku
Name Tokyo Central Japanese Language School, Inc.
Representative President Toyoaki Miwa
Address: 4F, 34 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0016, JAPAN